Monday, May 18, 2015

Progress

Here is a recent-ish picture of the blanket. I've gotten farther since then, but with everything else I haven't gotten any new pictures since this. Currently I'm on row 207 out of 376. So over half way done, but still a ways to go. I'm still on my second ball of yarn, so I might just end up using three of the five I got. I might start the fourth skein, but we'll see. I will certainly have plenty left at the end, so if you have suggestions on what to do with my extra yarn, let me know. There are 23,000+ projects linked with this yarn, so I guess I have a few options.

There are other things in the works, but it's been a long day and there will certainly be cause to write entire posts about them later (spoiler- I'm doing Tour de Fleece again- I just have to get this blanket done).

I better get knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment