Thursday, July 4, 2019

New Hat!

Many years ago I took a colorwork class and found Malabrigo yarns. Talk about some amazing colorways! My favorite, for quite a while, has been Acro Iris, but I was always too intimidated to actually try knitting with it. There were just so many colors!

The other day, I went to my LYS "just to pick up some wool wash" and there was a skein of Acro Iris, just sitting there, and I hadn't bought any new yarn since the fall...Well it came home with me along with a skein of Malabrigo Worsted in Cypress.

Of course, I still had the Malabrigo Book 4 from the original class, so I thought the two yarns could make a good hat, and here's the result!




I still have a bit of each left, well quite a bit of the Cypress, so maybe these two will find their way into another hat in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment