Monday, May 12, 2014

Because my yarn matches my cat



Here is a shawl I am working on, because when your current projects are taking forever to finish, the logical thing to do is to start something new right? Anyway, I had to take a picture of it on my cat because he matches my yarn. He was not amused by these pictures...

I am making this out of the first yarns I spun on my wheel. Yeah, after some time and more experience, now that I'm working with it again, I realize how bad it was. Oh well, we all have to start somewhere right?

Also, this yarn isn't exactly soft. The grey is Jacob and the white is Icelandic, but the pattern fit my yardage well, and it does look nice together.

Hopefully, I'll be able to persuade the cat to lay on it when it is all done, and we will be able to compare colors once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment