Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Distractions and Catch-Up

This has been my distraction for the past week. We got him on the 7th, and he is growing quickly and has tons of energy, but by the 13th I figured out how to get my knitting done. I don't have great photos, but I have been able to catch-up on my 2 rows a day and even get a few days ahead. So here is the progress so far, sorry for the poor photos.

It's starting to look like something...

  Though at this rate, I'm concerned that I won't have anything to enter into the fair. I mean I can always get a few skeins in, but we'll see about a knit item. I'm going to try to start knitting my "second time around" shawl in the evenings, as I have been doing a pretty good job getting my 2 rows done during the day. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment