Monday, March 9, 2015

Fiber Club Monet

Wow, another shipment from the PF Fiber Club. Man these guys are good. I know I'm a shipment behind, but I promise I have those photos on the camera. Anyway, March.
This is some amazingly dyed Polwarth and silk, 75/25 respectively. It is sooooo pretty! I want more! I'm not sure how I'm going to spin it, what I want to make with, or if I just want to leave it as is and look at it.

Anyway, I also got some grey Romney and white BFL. Good stable wools, but not much to photograph. I might go ahead and spin the BFL for Etsy. Not sure if I will try to dye it or not...
I've never worked with Romney before, to that may prove interesting, but if it's good for fingering weight worsted, we're certainly in business (it may be headed for Etsy too).

That's about it for now. Gotta keep chugging on the blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment