Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's been a while

After I posted all my catch-up pictures last week, I realized that I haven't put up the wedding blanket in a while. Here are the current stats...
Rows complete-124 or 376

Turns out that's the really the only stat, unless I were to get out my tape measure, but its down stairs after a  night finishing costume alterations for my dance studio, and I'm not going back down there to get it right now. Plus the size will change after it gets blocked. So here's the real scoop...

 As you can see the pattern is coming out really well. I am very excited about the way it's shaping up. It's one of those patterns that shows a lot better at a distance, so looking at the pictures is really fun because I get to see what it looks like too!

I have a fairly light week ahead of me, so hopefully next week I can have a new picture that will show quite a bit of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment