Monday, March 24, 2014

WIPs and Projects up ahead...

Ok here is what I am currently working on:
  1. Hufflepuff Scarf
  2. Slytherin Scarf
  3. Moscow Coat
  4. Tapiz Mittens
  5. Pi Scarf
Here is a list of things I plan to make by the end of the year:
  1. WWII Vest
  2. Prince Charming Cardigan (I got a new pattern book "Once Upon a Knit" and the hubby actually liked something in it so now I HAVE to make it- Yay!)
  3. Alcazar- Malabrigo Book 4
  4. Rose Red Wrap- Once Upon a Knit
  5. Duck Mittens- Improvised
  6. Red Riding Hood Cloak- Once Upon a Knit + Improvisation- we'll see how it goes. I'd like to add in some crazy cables and I'm really thinking about the logistics of making a circular cloak
So that takes me to 11 projects. I won't be too upset if the Pi scarf doesn't get finished this year, but I certainly have to finish it by next Pi day (3-14-15).

Plus I do have a bunch of fiber that still needs to get spun. I am going to be so busy. I wonder how long a Ravelry ban would last?

No comments:

Post a Comment