Monday, April 28, 2014

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been a pretty crazy month. Nothing too dramatic, just hasn't left too much time for knitting. As a result, and a result of a smaller gauge some things have been taking longer than I have been appreciating.



Here's the latest on Slytherin. I can't help but feel that if it were the same yarn as Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, it'd be done by now. Each large section is 36 rows, the grays are 4 rows, the smaller green sections are 12, so that makes 112 rows. I just double checked some math with what I could remember from Hufflepuff...it was around 150 rows. I'm not even a third of the way done with this. Hopefully by Thursday I will have a bit more done, and if not, we can all enjoy the scarf that never ends...

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment