Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Finishng up TdF2014!

So I wasn't quite as productive as I wanted to be, even though I did reach my ounce goal, but the traveling threw me off my game. Anyway here is what I got done!

Four ounces long wool in Thick'nThin

Four ounces merino/silk singles

Four ounces 2-ply gotland

Four ounces 2-ply chunky targhee
 
Three and a half ounces 2-ply fingering alpaca and four ounces long draw 2-ply merino
 
All told, that makes 23.5 ounces in a 20 day event. Not bad, and I certainly went through a lot of my fiber stash (though I did get a new shipment from Paradise Fibers at the very beginning of the Tour).
 
I guess it's time to check the graphs...


I have plenty of fiber left, but I did make it through quite a bit of my stash. It's sure a good thing that I have all those bags of fleeces in my garage. I'll have to start those up again next week.
 
I'm very excited to see what I get this month in my PF fiber club, hopefully it'll be something new and exciting! I'm sure it will be, they always put together a great  shipment. Which reminds me that I still need to post about last month's shipment, maybe over the weekend.
 
 I've also been working hard getting ready for my first fair, well as a knitter/spinner. I've taken my horse to fairs several times, but that was about 20 years ago. It's all a bit different this time around without my mom to take care of all the logistics. Anyway, that means the Tapia mitts are done! I'll have to get some pictures of those up sometime soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment