Thursday, July 3, 2014

Swift!

Happy Independence Day for all those in America!

Yay, my swift is here! It actually came last Wednesday, but the whole basement thing kinda kept me off the computer.

Here it is all put together with it's own bag. I don't plan to carry the swift around much, but it's always nice to have another project bag.

It's a very nice swift. It moves well, Tiny can use it without any problem. I may let her skein up a few acrylic balls just for the fun of it. Of course it also works very well to make balls from skeins. Maybe one of these days I'll get a ball wonder too....

One of the things I really like is that the end pegs are adjustable. I may even mark a 2 yard skein or something and skip the Niddy Noddy on some of my spinning projects. It's just a thought, we'll see how that turns out.

That's about it for now. The plan for now is to get everything set for the TDF to start on the 5th! Part of the Tour on Revelry is to post daily updates online about progress. Not sure if I want to do daily posts here too, or just end up with some longer posts for a few weeks, I guess we'll see what kind of time Tiny leaves me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment