Friday, January 24, 2014

All done, with this part of it

I have finished spinning the Alpaca for my cardi!

I woke up at 4 on Wednesday morning, and since my family was still asleep and I didn't have to be at work until 7, I decided to spin. I hadn't been doing much spinning as I have just started this job and often go in at 5 am (hence the waking up at 4).

I got so much spinning done! I sat at my wheel, started listening to some music, and set a timer on my phone. Before I left for work I had finished that bobbin and was starting the next one.

Since I was so motivated by getting so much spinning done in the morning, I was able to finish the singles on Wednesday and ply it all on Thursday.

My yarn is currently drying in the bathroom. Hopefully it'll be enough to finish the cardi...

No comments:

Post a Comment